Simba safari package tour
the best of africa
Day 1 and day 2: Guests are picked up from Bulawayo international airport and taken to Bulawayo holiday inn
- Guests are picked up from Bulawayo International Airport and driven to Holiday Inn Bulawayo. They check into the executive rooms at the hotel and have refreshments and snacks as they settle in. Dinner is served at the Hotel.
- Guests who have traveled a long distance such as Canada and the United States are advised to spend a second full day at the hotel to get rid of the jet lag and be in the best condition to fully enjoy their safari holiday.
- Breakfast and lunch are served at the hotel
- Our visitors have a choice to have dinner at one of our fine restaurants in the city of Bulawayo
Day 3 and day 4: Guests are picked up from Bulawayo holiday inn and driven to camp amalinda in the matopos hills
- On the morning of the third-day guests have breakfast, again, at the Holiday Inn before being driven to the Matopos Hills National Park
- Now your real safari begins
- Guests are driven directly to Camp Amalinda where they check into their suites before going on a game drive where lunch and refreshments are served. They return from their game drive and have dinner served.
- Breakfast is served in the morning before leaving for a full day of exploring this World Heritage Site. Here guests visit places like the World’s View and track rhinos and leopards. Bush lunch is served and refreshments are served throughout the day.
- Guests return to Camp Amalinda in the evening and their final dinner is served
on day 5 guests are picked up and driven to Somalisa Camp in Hwange national park. Guests stay here on day 6 and 7
- Breakfast is served at Camp Amalinda before leaving for Hwange National Park.
- Once guests arrive at Hwange National Park, it is a long scenic drive with abundant wildlife that takes them to Somalisa Camp where they will stay for the next couple of days.
- Upon arrival guests check in and have lunch prepared by the chef.
- The afternoon can be spent exploring the wild surrounding of this luxury safari camp.
- In the evening dinner is served.
- The next two days are spent exploring Hwange National Park and relaxing at the camp. Guests can choose to go on walking safaris or game drives
- All meals prepared are served by the chef (breakfast, lunch and supper). Refreshments ranging from local beer to Scottish Whiskey to the finest wines are available at your pleasure.
on Day 8, guests are flown from hwange national park to Kanga Camp at Mana Pools. they stay here on Days 9 and 10
Breakfast is served at Camp Somalisa before leaving on a flight to Mana Pools.
Once guests arrive at Mana Pools they check into Kanga Camp where they will stay for the next couple of days.
Upon arrival, guests check-in and have lunch prepared by the chef.
The afternoon can be spent exploring the wild surrounding of this luxury safari camp.
In the evening dinner is served.
The next two days are spent exploring Mana Pools and relaxing at the Luxury Camp. Guests can choose to go on walking safaris or game drives
Guests fly from Mana Pools to Victoria Falls Safari Club at the mighty victoria falls on day 11. They stay here on Days 12 and 13 before departing on the 14th day
- Breakfast is served at Kanga Camp before departing on a flight headed to the Victoria Falls
- This is the Climax of your holiday in Africa. This place is truly a special destination that will be the icing on your cake. What makes Victoria Falls a truly great and unique destination to visit is, of course, the spectacular waterfalls, but also the many activities in the area
- Guests are picked up from Victoria Falls Airport and check into the Executive/Honeymoon Suites at Victoria Falls Safari Club
- Lunch is served at the Hotel.
- From there guests are driver to the actual Victoria Falls where they tour the marvel on foot
- Toward the late afternoon guests are picked up for a dinner cruise along the Zambezi River. This is a very scenic cruise where guests get to enjoy the Zambezi River. After an unforgettable African sunset, a magical charm settles over the river. The lanterns are lit and a wonderful three-course dinner is served. The raucous sounds of hippo calling, make for an unusual backdrop to this truly African experience.
- Guests are taken to their hotel after their dinner cruise
- On the morning of the twelfth-day breakfast is served at the hotel, then guests usually go for the “Flight of Angels” (this is a helicopter tour flight over the Victoria Falls).
- When guests return from their helicopter flight they go on the canopy tour of the falls. This is a series of zip lines. From there guests between bungee jumping etc
- Our visitors have lunch and relax before going on a booze cruise along the Zambezi River
Once guests return from the booze cruise they return to their hotel to freshen up before a delicious dinner at the Boma Restaurant.
- On the morning of the thirteenth day guests have breakfast before being picked up for whitewater rafting or canoeing along the Zambezi River. This activity usually takes most of the day.
- Late in the afternoon guests are picked up and taken on a dinner cruise on the Zambezi River. This is your final night in Africa.
- On the final morning, guests have breakfast and are taken to Victoria Falls Airport. This is goodbye.
USD $8000 per person sharing
Prepare for Your Holiday
What to pack
As a general guide, comfortable and casual clothing that you can wash and wear is recommended while on safari.
Frequently asked questions
Some of the questions that we are often asked by visitors that will be entering the country on a safari holiday